Fallout 4 Review
In some ways, we’re sad that Fallout 4 isn’t a revolutionary sequel. This is partly a revisited Fallout 3 or New Vegas, especially when it comes to tone, core mechanics and overall style.
But when you look at the story, the fresh setting and the enhanced game engine, Fallout 4 is to Fallout 3 what Skyrim was to Oblivion. However, a graphics bump and a shift from Washington and New Vegas to this rain-soaked Massachusetts wilderness is far more than skin-deep.
- Action-packed tactical gameplay
- A weirdly beautiful post-apocalyptic world
- Classic Fallout tone and black humour
- Systems take time and effort to learn Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/fallout-4#ECYBpKZwMgUk6ICj.99
- Lengthy load times
- Unconvincing facial animation